samedi 4 octobre 2014

TENKARA KNOTS

As soon as a trout season is finished some people start thinking about the next one and I must say my pleasant surprise to see people getting in touch with me to get the basic infos about tenkara with the plan to fish with this technique next season.
Obviously it makes me happy to see new Tenkara practitioners coming and it is always a pleasure to answer their questions. Their basic questions are almost always the same even though I have noticed that people with no experience in fishing often have the most useful questions.
Today, in order to answer the #1 question I have been asked lately, I post a video by Masami Sakakibara showing the knots he uses and that I use myself. As you will see these knots are simple.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire